ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please read all registration
information very carefully to avoid any difficulty in registering
your delegation for this conference. Registration information
can be found online at www.hosa.org. For
technical support, please call 800.321.4672 or 972.874.0062 and
National HOSA will be glad to assist you.
Registration Fees for the National Leadership Conference:
- Student Members - $90
- Professional Members (Advisors) - $90
- Nonmembers (Guests & Family) - $90
The HOSA, Inc. Board of
Directors voted that the registration fee for parents, spouses,
their children, or anyone attending the NLC will be $90.
- For liability reasons, all registered delegates MUST stay in
an approved conference hotel. Delegates who are NOT staying in
an approved conference hotel will be disqualified from all HOSA
activities and events.
- Anyone who stays in a hotel room in the HOSA room block must
be a registered NLC delegate.
No refunds will be paid. Substitutions
by state advisors are allowable until NLC official registration
closes at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, June 23, 2010.
The registration fee includes:
All General Sessions - Entertainment - Speakers - Educational
Symposiums - Industry Tours - Media Productions - Rentals - Recognition
Program Awards - Transportation to and from Competitive Events
(when necessary) - Registration Information - Conference
Program - Awards - Meeting Room Rental - Other
General Conference Operating Expenses
Online Conference Registration Instructions
- Go to the HOSA web site at www.hosa.org.
- Select advisor services from the menu on the left.
- Click the Chapter Advisor link listed under National Affiliation
in the middle of the screen
- Find the link that says Click Here to proceed on the page and
- Enter your Charter Number and Password and login.
- Select Conference Registration from the menu.
- You will be prompted to enter your Charter Number and Password
- The screen will have a set of instructions
for you to read. On
the upper right-hand corner, there is a drop down box where you
can select the conference “NLC 2010” and then click “Begin
- A complete list of your students will
each student’s name, there is a link to register that student
for the conference. Click register for the person/student
you want to enter and a screen with all of the options will come
- You will need to do the following for each person:
- Specify Male or Female
- Select classification (i.e. Secondary,
Postsecondary/Collegiate, Professional, Alumni, Guest/Family)
- Select the event(s) or activities the person will participate
- To assure team members are placed
on the correct team for competition, you must include a team
number. PLEASE use the place (1st,
2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.) the team finished in state competition.
- Once you have made all of the above selections, you will click submit at
the bottom of the page.
- If you need to register a guest, family member or chaperone
that is not a member, there is a box to click to add that information
on the main registration page where all of the names can be viewed.
- REGISTER CAREFULLY: State advisors will verify registration
periodically. Once delegates are verified, chapters will be charged
for all registered delegates. Chapters will be billed
for all delegates in the system at midnight on May 15.
Payment Deadline: Once a chapter advisor registers
online and the State Advisor verifies the information, OR, after
midnight on May 15, a chapter will be charged for everyone that
is registered. Cancellations
after May 15 will not be refunded.
- Any changes to names, spelling,
events, etc. after May 15 MUST go through the state advisor. Chapters should NOT
e-mail National HOSA directly. Any additions or substitutions
must be made by the state advisor.
- Membership Type - Secondary, Postsecondary/Collegiate, Professional,
Alumni, or Guest/ Family